H-M Company has been helping businesses drain water from their commercial laundry equipment since 1992. Manufactured in Ohio, H-M found the need in the laundry industry to deal with getting rid of water from washers quickly so that the production of goods being processed could continue without lengthening drain times.
We offer a line of drain troughs designed for easy installation, simple maintenance and cost-saving measures.
What Is a Drain Trough?
A drain trough also referred to as a drainage trough, trough drain, plumbing trough or trench drain acts as a holding tank to slowly dissipate and filter the water from commercial washing machines. Troughs are sized and manufactured to accommodate any number of washers. They can also be designed to work with sump pumps. Our troughs are made of chemical-resistant polypropylene.
Benefits of Drain Troughs
A laundry drain trough offers many benefits over other types of drains:
- They’re easy to clean. The lint screen is conveniently located for easy removal.
- Sized for each specific situation. Drain troughs are available for installation on the floor or in-ground, as well as a variety of shapes and drain
- They can create a more pleasant environment. Troughs help reduce odors and contain suds.
- They can reduce plumbing issues. Drain troughs prevent lint from clogging your pipes and plumbing system.
- Chemical Resistance. Our unique polypropylene material resists corrosion from exposure to chemicals.
Our Drain Troughs
When you work with H-M Company, you get well-built drain troughs that support a high-performing, low-complication laundry area.
An H-M Company drain trough for washers:
- Eliminates expensive plumbing work.
- Eliminates the need to break up walls and flooring.
- Offers easy installation.
- Has a lint filter.
- Can be used with sump pumps.
- Are UPC approved.
Drain Trough Material
H-M drain troughs are made of ¼-inch polypropylene material and feature filters that can be removed and cleaned to keep your drain as clear as possible. Lids are attached with stainless steel screws.
Contact Us to Learn More About Drain Troughs for Laundromats
If you’re not sure which option would be best for your setup, or you’re wondering if a polypropylene trough drain is right for your application, the experts at H-M Company are ready to help. Give us a call at (513) 281-3832 or toll-free at (800) 365-1900. You can also contact us online and we’ll get back to you asap.